Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Monday, October 8, 2012

Little Victories.

I had someone tell me today,
"someone sure is proud of themselves"

There was a seemingly complicated sequence Jilissa asked us to do.
I was expecting to end up on my face. Instead, I actually was able to do it, and keep up.
Now, it wasn't the most graceful thing, but my brain processed it.
I did a happy dance.

But see, that's what I need to do.
Celebrate the little victories.
You can't over look them. If you do, then you could end up discouraged before you give yourself enough time to reach the bigger dreams.

Because, see, the dreams aren't just the bigger things.
The dreams are made of all the steps it takes to get to the big picture.
It's the journey as much as it is the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment