Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Changes. (Read this!)

Change is in the air.
Meaning, I'm taking the blog to a new level.
Meaning, it officially has a .com!

I've moved (just this blog, the others are still here) (what, I have others?!) (yes. I'm pathetic) over to Wordpress, which was heavily debated for a while.
All my old posts are there, but I'll be keeping this blog up still. Sentiment and all.
So if you're looking for Learning More Than Moves, then head on over to anothernightatthebarre.com and keep getting the updates! You can subscribe and comment and all that good stuff.

There's also a facebook page you can "like" where I'll post when I update and stuff.
I know, it's weird. I'm getting savvy.

Bare with me as I keep changing and updating and improving, and thanks for always being so loyal and kind to me as I navigate this road I'm on!

I'm nothing without you guys! <3

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.Thanks for sharing this :). If you are looking for a reliable and cheap clipping path service, please contact Photoclipout :)

    ReplyDelete