Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Therapy.

I've come to realize how much I look forward to dance class.
I'll have a horrible day, be crying the whole drive there, and I get there and it all melts away.
That hour, nothing else matters.
Nothing from the past is looming
Nothing from the future scares me
All that matters is the step you're doing and the one coming up next.

It's almost like time stops.

We're off all next week for the holiday.
This makes me nervous, because I have come to depend so much on it.
But, that's okay.

I have something to look forward to.
Something to keep me going.
I may not be the best, but I feel so alive.
I can't not dance.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment