Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Friday, June 20, 2014

I guess I need to change my tagline?

This happened

This book has my title...whatever.

Apparently Miss Abby Miller put out a book entitled, "Everything I Need To Know About Life, I Learned In Dance Class."

Which, obviously, is the name of this blog.
And has been since it began.

So, do I change it?
Knowing that anyone from now on who stumbles upon this will assume I took the title from the book.
Or should I keep it?
Because I did have it before the book.

I'll probably change it, but in time.
Maybe to what my Blog Name thing actually is.
I just liked this one so much better.

OH WHALE.

EDIT:

Just realized, hers is named "Everything I Learned About Life, I Learned In Dance Class"
Which is different slightly.
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment