Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Monday, October 6, 2014

Bailando Pictures!

Here are a few of the pictures I took during the Bailando Dance Festival master classes I wrote about in the previous blog :)
Dancers in Susan Trevino's ballet class.

Dancer's in Alexis Anderson's Lyrical class. (I think.)

Dancers in  Orlando Canova of Ballet Austin's class

Alexis Anderson in Dana Nicolay's ballet class.
I believe this was   Walter Hull's class.

Orlando Canova's class

Dana Nicolay correcting a dancer

Wilgene David's Hip-Hop class.
(Those two in front are from my old studio :) )

I may post some performance pictures later. Not sure when I'll have time since I'm getting home after midnight tonight and leave for Kansas on Wednesday. We'll see if I have time tomorrow. Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment