Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Steps

So, I personally have 5 or so blogs on here already...
Each one has their own topic and point.
Some I still keep up with
Others I could technically delete, but see, I'm weird about that... and I know that anything that has been written could never be written the same again, and that every word is a part of me.
Why start another one?
Well, because I have found myself learning so many deep, insightful lessons in my dance class. More than I can just tack on to any other blog.
So, here's a new one.
I'll be posting things I learn in dance class.
Things that I am more than grateful for.
My goal is to fulfill my dream of getting on pointe.
But even if I never accomplish that, the things I learn are worth more than I could have ever imagined. Or dreamed. Or thought. Or hoped. Or expected.
Some will be new experiences, some will be older ones.
Some may be candid. Who knows.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment