Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

update

Thought I broke my foot, but I didn't.
I was coming out of a fouette turn, and heard something pop in the center of my foot. I didn't think much of it, because it didn't hurt, but the next day I noticed it was swollen. I took a picture of it to show to my dance friend and saw it was bruised.
Great.
Went and got x rays, and turns out it's not broken.
Okay...
so, what do I do?
I can't afford to skip another dance class. If I want to improve, I have to dedicate as much time as I can to this.
What did I do?
I was stubborn and went to dance class.
And wouldn't you know it, the arch on that foot is so beautiful now!!
I wish I could do the same thing to my other foot so they match.
I'm guessing whatever that pop sound was helped my arch in some way.
Go figure.

Last week was a rough week in class, but Monday's class went wonderfully. I'm feeling really good about it all and was able to keep up. I'm hoping this is an oncoming trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment