Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer.

It's been two weeks since we last had class, and I'm already feeling like it's been a lifetime.
Don't get me wrong, the down time is nice. The only down side to the down time is that I've been sick most of it.
I guess it's a good thing, since it's better to be sick on days you're not going to miss dance, rather than on days you would.

I haven't been able to keep up with ballet as much as I would like to on this break, partly due to the space issue currently. (still living in my parents guest room, with no more than a narrow aisle of floor space.) Mix that with the mosquitoes terrorizing outside, and the options are very minimal. However, I really don't want to die when I get back to class, so I'm going to try and come up with some sort of solution.

Also, I was actually in front of the camera instead of behind it recently, and when I get those pictures back, I'll be posting them, along with the ones from San Francisco.
I've been rather reluctant to post them. Being a photographer myself, and having worked with some pretty talented dancers, and having only been in class such a short time and seemingly plagued with health issues, to say I'm critical of myself is an under statement.
Nonetheless, I know progress is a part of this, so I'm going to post the pictures anyway and show the progress as it happens.

(I meant to bring the disk of San Francisco photos with me today to post, but I forgot it at home. I also forgot my lunch, so I should have known today would be an off one from the start.)

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment