Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Monday, February 9, 2015

Rehearsals

I've been debating and debating all weekend on whether or not I would post about my first two rehearsals.
They weren't bad, but somehow I managed to find myself crying my eyes out in my car anyway, and the feeling seems to have lingered.

I've decided against posting it here and in favor of just leaving it to the barely-written journal entry.

I try to be as open and honest I can in this blog since this is about my ballet journey and this weekend was part of that journey, but honestly I just don't think I have it in me.

I don't want to hear that it will get better, I know it will.
I don't want to hear that this is temporary, I know it is.
But that doesn't mean that these feelings aren't real right now.
And they've thrown me a doozy of a blow.

So, I'm gonna do the mature thing (hah) and avoid it until it passes and things get better, staying away from most people and pretending I'm okay until I don't have to pretend anymore.

Stay tuned for better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment