Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Some new pictures

Nutcracker Photo Day!

Lillian and I. This is probably my favorite picture ever.


All my Chinese girls, except one

Lillian captured this bit of perfection. That's our dance teacher, Ms. Munro, showing us how to hold our umbrella's.

:)

Just some snow, hanging out

Me and my sweet Shrub :) Words can't express how proud I am of Annika. This girl has some serious skill.

Some flowers

More flowers

Guys. They spelled it right.

Creepin' the flowers.

Some Pictures from rehearsal

This costume room. Oh my gosh.

Watching the Lead Chinese. Ms. Munro caught me taking this and laughed. 

Dead little toesies.

This one is actually from class. But whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment