Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hindsight.

I found myself in the spiraling vortex that is going through old blog posts.

It's funny to look back on the beginning and remember how I felt when all of it happened, but also to have the insight of now. The reality. The full picture I couldn't see while going through it.

I take these things into consideration with life now as I experience it. That I may feel a certain way towards people or things now--while they're new--that may just be a bit of caught-in-the-moment.

But what if it's not?
What if this time it isn't too good to be true?
And good things came out of those moments; great things, wonderful things.
But I think part of it was fueled by hope that maybe one day I would feel the reality of those things I got glimpses of. Or maybe I thought that was the best things could get, never knowing how much more would be in store for me--how much more was possible.

I wrote things I felt then that I've never really felt until now. How is that possible if I said I felt them then?
I had no idea the entire extent of what could be.

Does any of this make sense? How does this even apply to dancing?
Well. I'm learning it through my life in dance.

This may not be the most interesting blog post throughout my story, but I just felt it needed to be said.

What if there's better than the best you have now but you simply don't know about it yet?
Don't be afraid of what's to come--of change or different or new.
It could be the very thing that leads you further into your dream than you ever even dreamed possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment