Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Everything I need to know about life, I learned in dance class

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How did I forget?

My friend's and their two little girls came to see me dance. These little ones light up my life. Seriously. They are the sweetest souls, and have a way of making you feel loved like no one else can.



Are they not the cutest things ever?

While I was talking to them, a couple of little girls came up to me and asked me for my autograph.
I seriously felt like a Disney character or something. I asked if they liked the show, what their favorite parts were; ya know, the good stuff.

My friend Alisha sent me these :D

Then, a girl from Lola's school came up with some family; mostly girls, but one boy. They lingered for a bit, then the mom said, "Can he get a picture with you? Y'all were his favorite and he's too shy to ask." To which I responded, "OF COURSE!"


Apparently, people think he's Chinese all the time, so he decided when he gets older, this is what he wants to do. Heck yes, kid!

Needless to say, my day was made. 

Kids are my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment